Being a new Texan, I was just called out by Kate Morris to make sure I was registered to vote; Yes, Kate, I am. I hate to use the “I’m a Vet” card, but – I am one. I didn’t serve 10 years in the Navy, protecting and preserving our freedoms, only to ignore one of our most basic, and in my opinion most important duties, voting. You must vote.
Check out this great video, it’s not only entertaining – it’s informative too. A double whammy for ya today.
Like a chain letter, I feel the need to pass it forward; folks, you’ve been called out, are you registered?
- Alex Hill – @alexanderhill – http://midlifemanifesto.com/
- Jay Ehret – @themarketingguy – http://themarketingspot.blogspot.com/
- Kivi Leroux Miller – @kivilm – http://www.nonprofitmarketingguide.com/blog/
- Jen Floyd – @fiveforefun – http://fiveforefun.blogspot.com/
- Lucretia M. Pruitt – @GeekMommy – http://geekmommy.net/